Scandinavian mattresses use high end memory foams and latex to give you the best nights sleep you can have. Scandinavian uses a heavier weight pre-stressed memory foam in all their mattresses, this gives you a mattress that will last longer, and also means you won’t see body impressions as quickly as you would with non-stressed memory foam.
The Stockholm by Scandinavian Sleep Systems is an all foam, no springs, mattress with high quality latex layers and a high quality base support foam. The Stockholm is a firm mattress with latex at its core. Latex means no body heat build up, great support for your back, and great allergen resistance factors in your bed. The Stockholm is a great back and stomach sleeper mattress. The average stomach sleeper needs great support with a little bit of give and this mattress has that for you.
Hit the chat button below for personal care on your Mattress selection experience
- Natural Tencel™ fiber in the cover promotes moisture-wicking and improves airflow resulting in a drier and cooler sleep environment.
- Air-flow border for drier and cooler sleeping environment.
- Copper ion technology offers circulatory, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
- Our Omni-Power Core combines the support and resiliency of Omalon™ foam with extra-high density support foam for years of lasting comfort and support.
- Engineered foam layering to enhance spinal alignment and pressure relief
- 12 Year Non-Prorated Warranty
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.