Javier lives to give. He is an active member of his community and church. His hard work and efforts pay off for him when he can help others, and give to efforts for the betterment of others.
He is the owner of the Sleep Well, a professionally trained sleep store, specializing in specific mattresses for specific needs.
His spare time is spent with his beautiful wife, Gretchen. They are craft beer hobbyists who enjoy making their own beers, visiting small breweries, and making new friends. Their lives revolve around church, family, exercising, four great dogs, and keeping up with their home in Alamogordo NM.
Entries by JavierCasillas
Written by Sheila Olson of fitsheila.com Use These Budget-Friendly Tips to Sleep, Feel, and Look Better How do you get better sleep when you’re busy and on a tight budget? That’s the question on a lot of minds these days as millions of Americans battle stress, anxiety, and physical ailments that make good beauty […]
Monday – 10am to 6pm
Tuesday – 10am to 6pm
Wednesday – 10am to 6pm
Thursday – 10am to 6pm
Friday – 10am to 6pm
Saturday – 10am to 6pm
Sunday – Closed
Sleep Well, Live Well News & Blog
- Night Sweats, Pajamas, Road Trips, and Furniture that Lasts – Fishbowl ep20
- Eating Before Bed, Milkhouse Candle Co., American Made Furniture – Fishbowl ep19
- Handcrafted Candy, Tencel Sheets, Upholstery for Pets, and Sleeping Stressed – Fishbowl ep18
- Adjustable Bases and Your Spine, Beds for Bigger People, and Tiny Dinosaurs – Fishbowl ep17
- National Tie Dye Day, Sleep Medication Side Effects, and Reclining Chairs for Sleep-Fishbowl ep16